Services like health visiting, district nurses and physiotherapists are are provided by East Coast Community Healthcare (ECCH) Community Interest Company. Learn more about ECCH by visiting their website.
ECCH provide a wide range of adult, children’s services and specialist services both within Great Yarmouth and Waveney but also to patients in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Services provided are:
- Breastfeeding support
- Continence services
- Contraceptive and sexual health (CaSH)
- District nursing
- Health visiting
- Independent living services
- Occupational therapy – wheelchairs and equipment for people with disabilities
- Palliative care – when someone is at the end of their life
- Podiatry – foot care
- Speech and language therapy for children and adults